Wednesday, December 1, 2010

9 Months... Seriously?

SO cliche, but I can't believe Easton's already 9 months old. She's a master army crawler, great eater and mostly just a bundle of fun. She's definitely a mama's girl and even if Ryan is holding her when I walk in the room she fusses if I don't come and get her. I went and bought a new car seat today- she's still in the bucket but her feet are touching the seat behind her. I think it's time! She weighed just under 19 pounds at her visit last week- wierd that she's only 8 pounds less than Emerson. They're both happy and healthy girls so I can't ask for much more.

1 Week
1 Month
2 Months
3 Months

4 Months

5 Months 6 Months

7 Months


8 Months
9 Months!

2 comments:

McCrary Memory Blog said...

She's such a sweetie!!!

dana said...

The hair and smile keep getting cuter and cuter:)