Monday, December 6, 2010

How did this happen?

How do I have a three year old? My goodness that happened fast...



Her birthday happened to fall on a Saturday so we made the most of it. We went swimming at the North Kansas City Community Center where Ryan had a gym membership. You have to be creative when you have babies in November and February...





She wanted a Backyardigans birthday party- it turned out really well.

Oh, my sweet girl.







Oooooooh...

Her first Barbie Doll. The first of many, I assure you.

My best friend, Amy and the birthday girl.

The kids decorating their gift bags before the scavenger hunt in the back yard.

So really I just threw a bunch of candy and random goodies out in the yard and turned the spotlight on and had the kids look around. Like an Easter egg hunt but in November...
I swear, I did not pose her like this. Precious.

Her best friend Court-a-ney.





Emerson and Carly checking out the cake.


I remember Ryan planting her tree like it was yesterday.
Year 1.

Year 2.


Year 3- we actually got it with leaves this year.




To be continued...

No comments: