I was explaining to Emerson one day about Grandma Margaret getting married and she said she wanted to get married too. I asked her, "to who?" thinking it would be her friends Luke or Carter but she said, "Uncle Chris."
Oh, boy. She loves her Uncle Chris...
Aunt Sarah with Easton Claire.
Cousin Ben feeding a baby for the first time I believe.
I'll let the banana in her hair slide this time...
She got a princess party- it was awesome.
Her first pair of Toms. You should see them on her. Oh. My. Goodness.
I love this picture because you can see my dilemma- she's starting to get a ringlet rat-tail. I hate to cut her hair but this one curl is growing longer than the rest of her hair and I'm sure I"m the only one who notices it (not after this post) but it's starting to get out of control...
This picture makes me laugh- what face is that? And what gang does she belong to with that hand gesture???
What sweet bug she is... And what an amazing family I married into to love my girls (almost) as much as I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment