Updating friends and family as our girls AND Nolan grow so quickly!
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Emerson's Christmas Recital
Emerson's Christmas program was so adorable. I was nervous she wouldn't want to go out on stage but she did and was one of the only ones who actually did the dance. I swear- I'm not being a stage mom :) Anyway- so cute and I'll post a video as soon as I figure out how...
Emerson and Courtney before the big show.
Easton Claire enjoying herself.
Not the best picture but you get the idea.
Here are Emerson and Courtney practicing the dance at the parent watch night a few nights before the big performance. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Absolutely darling! Susis says E reminds her of Margaret, which conjures up a vision in a little pink tutu! Merry Christmas All!
1 comment:
Absolutely darling! Susis says E reminds her of Margaret, which conjures up a vision in a little pink tutu! Merry Christmas All!
Post a Comment