The hayride... To Ryan, who grew up on a farm, this is just ridiculous. Driving around a field in Liberty, Missouri.
Easton and Emerson liked it. :)
I thought she'd want to watch the pig race, whatever that is, but all she wanted to do was dance. That's my girl...
On to the pumpkin carving night. She had her first taste of warm chocolate.
The night before Halloween we went to the Olathe CofC congregation for a halloween party and trunk or treat. Stacy, Jeremy and the girls met us there and Emerson led Audrey around to get candy. They really did have fun, I swear.
Emerson was a witch with wings. I've never seen a witch with wings but she rocked it!
Stacy and me with our beautuful girls. We are so lucky.
Ryan flew in from San Diego on Halloween night just in time for trick or treating.
Have you seen a cuter pig? Not me!
We wore them out!!! (Will and Griffin were skeletons...)
Wrangling the girls for the dreaded family shot!
No comments:
Post a Comment