Monday, June 30, 2008

What we've been up to...

Alot! A few weeks back it was "Cerner Night" at the T-Bones game. It's something we look forward to every summer and it was a great beautiful night. Amazing how I can go to a baseball game and not watch a single at bat. Anyway, we went with Jonathan and Amber and took Emerson as well. She did really well in the Bjorn and I guess in the afternoon sun and nice breeze, she got a bit relaxed... Nothing cuter than a sleeping baby!







Amber helped feed Miss Emerson. I believe it was a sweet potatoes night...



For Father's Day we went to Red Oak and hung out with Grandma and Grandpa Wood and Cole and Sarah. Everyone went to the College World Series in Omaha on Saturday except Emerson, Grandma and me so we had some good bonding time.

Aunt Sarah and Emerson.


Grandma Wood and Emerson and her new favorite toy. (Balloons!)


Happy First Father's Day!


Before we headed back to KC we fed Emerson so she'd do well for the 3 hour drive. About halfway through her feeding, Ryan called me into the room...
That's about right- I was saying how Emerson NEVER falls asleep on her own. And then she does it twice in one week. Regardless- CUTE!



We went to the IndepMo water park and Emerson got to break out her sarong for the first time. She was very excited...



I FINALLY found the blue swing I had been looking for. Both of my neighbors have one and I didn't know if it came with a swingset or if you could buy one on its own. Lo and behold, I found it at Wal Mart and was VERY excited. Ryan installed it for me and Emerson loves it. We have already spent many evenings swinging away. It's perfect.



I was meeting Fran and Ava at the mall last week and we came across the Cross clan! Luckly, Fran and Janelle had their cameras...
From left- Quintin (poor guy, surrounded by all these ladies,) Morgan, Allie, Ava, and Emerson. Quite a group!


Chillin in mom's bed! (Right before I made it of course ;)


In the backyard on a beautiful Saturday.


This is how I found her a couple of weeks ago- I don't think the swaddler is serving its purpose anymore... We're working on it.


Ryan's birthday was last Friday- the big 3-1!


We took Phoebe and Emerson to the dog park in Lee's Summit last Saturday. It was hot, but fun.

Phoebe getting some shade.

She went down the slide but I wasn't quite quick enough to get her in the middle...



Emerson's 7 month pic.


I get to wake up to this every day! So lucky!



Have a great week- and have a safe 4th of July weekend!

2 comments:

Mommy K said...

Great post! Thanks for all the cute pics...Quinton really needs Carter and the twins there to balance things out!

Emerson is looking so much older these days...I can't believe how fast she's growing!

stacy, jeremy, audrey and hadleigh bullcoming said...

so many cute pictures!! I laughed out loud when I saw her asleep in the bumbo!!!