Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hanging out with Miss Audrey (oh yeah, and Stacy...!)

Last week, Emerson and I made the trek out to Kansas to visit Audrey and Stacy. They were very gracious hosts and Audrey let Emerson sit in her Bumbo and play with all of her "baby" toys that she's way too grown up for now that she's a crawling fool! It was so great to see the girls and just hang out- I had a great time Stace! We have got to do it again before we're visiting them when they're roommates on Solah!

I love this one- it looks like Audrey is throwing gang signs...




Audrey loved Emerson's jellies...


We got the girls ready to go shopping in their matching car seats.


Shopping at Town Center Plaza. I'm sure the first shopping trip of many!

1 comment:

Lyda said...

I love checking out your blog. Emerson is so adorable! I was reading past posts and I think her nursery is absolutely beautiful! I need to get some pictures hanging up on Ashley's walls. Poor girl, they are a bit bare right now.

Thanks for sharing the adventures of your little one with us! I'll keep reading.

Lyda McMurray