Thursday, June 19, 2008

6 Month Pictures!

Needless to say, they turned out great. Enjoy!











10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are ABSOLUTELY adorable. Probably the best baby pics I have seen! Yes, I am a blog stalker - Jeremy and Stacy started it for me! Congratulations on such an adorable baby girl!

Tayarra Sharp

Mommy K said...

Seriously...awesome photos! I don't even have a fave...but those pink, ruffled pants are amazing!

stacy, jeremy, audrey and hadleigh bullcoming said...

omg- so so so so CUTE!!! I love every picture- you have to let me know where you went!!

Corey Brown said...

Carrie - those pictures are SO adorable! And PS - You look amazing! Hope all is wonderful! ~Corey

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Carrie, you guys look fantastic and she is ADORABLE!!!!

Brandon, Kelly, Peyton & Kamryn Yoder said...

I love them all!

dana said...

They are okay...just kidding! She looks like a perfect little Gerber baby in all of them! Great smiles - mom and dad look beautiful too!

Carrie said...

Thanks for all the comments!
Our photographer is Jennifer Frechin (Moments and Memories Photography.) She works out of her home in Independence. Her website is www.m-mphoto.com.
To look at other pics click on "online viewing" and the password is "baby." Emerson's pics are under "Carrie 6 month old."

Rebecca said...

Emerson is SO ADORABLE! I cannot believe how amazing those pictures turned out. What a beautiful family!

Mindi said...

Absolutely precious!! I'm a friend of Dana and Dan's and occassionally check out their friend's blogs as well. You have a beautiful family. I'm diggin' the pink pants. So cute!