I just happened to have my camera handy when we were doing a little shopping at the Wal last week. Good thing too!
My cousin Debbie Ingram, her husband Ben and their two kids, Brayden and Brynn moved to Independence from Colorado. Brayden and Will are 4 months apart and Brynn and Emerson are 8 days apart so we were really excited to get the kids together. Will and Brayden ran around the back yard and the girls hung out on the couch...
We took Emerson to the park for her to swing. She's a bit small for it but we made due. And she liked it! After having a baby in November, it's nice to get out of the house and venture outside!
Last Saturday I had lunch with Jonathan while Ryan watched Emerson. She was still in her sleep sack thing when I left so I suggested that Ryan put something on her legs. I was envisioning him actually changing her outfit but this was what I came home to- her sleep sack all bunched up, random leggings from a completely different outfit, and Air Jordan socks that have never seen the light of day. God bless him for trying...
Emerson's 6 month pictures are tomorrow so I'll let you know when they're up and running on the gal's website. Here's to a happy baby for pictures!
3 comments:
Those pictures of Emerson covered in food has my future flashing before my eyes. I can see it now, food everywhere!
Hilarious... messy, but hilarious - sort of like that old TV show, "Double Dare" on Nickelodeon...
How many points do I get for making a "Double Dare" reference? "Sunday Slide" anyone? Anyone?
crickets chirping
*sigh* Oh well, she sure is cute!
-Brian
Yay!! Plato made the blogroll!
Ok - so I am glad to know that jeremy is not the only father out there with no sense of style when it comes to dressing their daughters- I can see in our future some pretty bad hair styles too! Good thing they have us moms...
Post a Comment