A sign we've been here way too long. Good news, bad news AGAIN. Her numbers (what numbers you ask? I'm not even sure what they're called.
Billirubin numbers?
Anywho) are down again to a 10 something which is GREAT but they still want to
monitor her here in the hospital. They've got her down to 1 light and her IV is out completely which makes feeding her MUCH easier so that's good. They're bringing her down to our room at 4 for good and we'll have her on our own until they check her again tomorrow morning. The pediatrician will tell us then that (hopefully) her numbers are stable and we can GO HOME! So things are looking good- just ONE MORE DAY!
When we first had to take
Easton to the
NICU on Friday I was asking a nurse when she thought we'd be able to take her home. (I was hoping the very next day.) She said, "I wouldn't count on anything until Tuesday." I thought she was crazy at the time but she was right! But fortunately that's tomorrow and
Easton will be just fine. It'll be fun having her in our room tonight- I'm a little nervous!!!
I know my posts will come to a screeching halt for these next couple of weeks but I'll update when I can!
I'm running out of pictures to post but here are some I don't think I've done.

2 comments:
She is GORGEOUS! We had to be in the hospital 5 days with Courtney, so I understand wanting to get OUT! Good luck with your first few days home:)!
Thanks for all the updates. I hope you guys get to go home today!
Post a Comment