I know Easton will be just fine and that we'll be home soon- I'm just missing Emerson more and more. I had prepared myself for only 2 days and nights away from her and I had never been away from her for more than that. That amount of time has more than doubled now and it's tough only seeing her for a couple of hours or so a day here at the hospital. I just want to be home with Ryan and my girls!!!! Soon enough...
My BF Fran came to visit last night and you can see her influence has begun... We joked that Easton looks more like her daughter than mine with all that dark hair! Our 4 girls are going to have so much fun together...
We put one of Emerson's socks over her IV- they're already sharing!
Emerson and Ryan's parents came up today for a visit.
We let her push "Baby East-End" back to the NICU.
We'll know more for sure tomorrow and I'll post the info then!
1 comment:
East End. Love it! Fave pic: the last one of Emerson pushing the bassinet. Plus side of being stuck in the hospital: lots of good pics and blog updates before you forget the details...=) Love you lots!!!
Post a Comment