Anywho- we went to the doctor (again) yesterday and am dialated to a 3 and still 75% effaced. Looking good! He said that the baby's head is "very, very low" so I think once things do get moving, it'll be a relatively quick delivery. Okay, I'm hoping anyway. If I could get my epidural now, I would. But we're doing great, just sort of in a holding pattern for the next couple of days or weeks. Ryan had a good analogy: it's like planning your wedding and knowing the ballpark date of when it will be but not really knowing for sure. Pretty accurate I think. I'm adding to my "labor playlist" on iTunes as we speak- just relaxing songs that make me happy. Mostly Dave Matthews but some of my other favorite guys as well (John, Gavin, you know.)
Emerson is awesome these days- when we tuck her in she says, "Sleep all night. No crying." Guess we've been saying that a lot to her... And randomly today she said, "Uno. Dos. Quatro!!!" Seriously... 2 year olds are SO FUN!
The belly at 38 weeks.
Ryan and I had a date night and Emerson was hamming it up for the camera.
My goodness she looks so big! (Her not me...! Well, I guess me too.)
I walked by Emerson's room the other night when Ryan was tucking her in. I think this is just adorable.
1 comment:
You are so cute, prego!!! Excited for you!
~Corey
Post a Comment