Ryan's parents are here from Iowa to relieve my mom who has had Emerson (and done an EXCELLENT job by the way) since I called her early Wednesday morning and Ryan and I are just waiting until tomorrow morning (Sunday) to see how Easton's levels are. We'll go from there.
By the way- all these great pictures are Ryan's doing, not mine. He's done a great job taking pictures but I can't take credit!
I'll have Easton's birthday story up probably tomorrow while we wait around for results. I need to get it written down before I forget! I never did get to writing down Emerson's...
So keep us in your thoughts but Easton will be just fine and hopefully we'll be home with her very soon.
I'm glad we took a ton of pics right away because we haven't gotten to take any in a couple of days because she's in her isolette. :(
2 comments:
There is NOTHING like sibling love. Those pictures of E and E are priceless. Ah, tears to my eyes. We'll keep thinking about you all until you're home safe and sound! Love you all SO much!!!
Hope little Easton gets better soon! I'm sure you're tired and just can't wait to have her home! Thinking of you!
Post a Comment