So we made another appointment for next Wednesday, 2 days after my due date and we'll go from there. Maybe I'll go before then, who knows.
Now on to Miss Emerson...
This shot is really more for her outfit than anything else. I've gotten more mileage out of those furry boots and her skinny jeans- it's sort of ridiculous how cute it is...
She is her father's daughter for sure...
This is how I found her yesterday- she goes comatose when watching Dora...
She'll say, "fly daddy!" This is what she means.
A good hair day. I'm not jealous...
Well hopefully my next post will be all about our new addition and how easy and painless my labor was and how the baby is already sleeping through the night... A girl can dream, right???
3 comments:
Thinking of you....can't wait to meet little baby #2
Hang in there and we can't wait to hear the good news.
just think -- 3 less cm of work you have to do when the real thing happens!
sending you lots and lots of natural pitocin hormones your way!
Post a Comment