Updating friends and family as our girls AND Nolan grow so quickly!
Thursday, February 18, 2010
It's a Girl!
Easton Claire Wood was born yesterday, February 17th at 12:17 pm and weighed 9 pounds even and was 20 3/4 in. long. My labor really was fast and painless just like I had hoped- quite the contrast to Emerson's delivery. Easton is perfect and we are just LOVING on her and getting to know her. I'll write more later but for now enjoy the pics!
First of all...SO proud of you for updating the blog. You KNOW I've been DYING for pictures. Beautiful pics, btw. I love that you're still artistic even after labor! =) Easton is perfect and Emerson is adorable checking her out!!! So happy for you! Enjoy going home and spending time as a new and improved family! =) Love you all tons!
Oh wow- she is beautiful! I can not get over that hair- can't wait to meet her in person :) What a great delivery too- so happy it went smoothly for you! See you soon!
7 comments:
Carrie, she looks perfect! I love the dark hair:) Congrats again!
Oh MY GOODNESS! Easton is SO sweet! I'm SO excited to meet her - and FANTASTIC hospital pics! Good job by you... Ryan. :)
~Corey
She's PERFECT! I'm so glad your "labor" went well! Easton is beautiful! She shares a bday with Addie Sue too!
First of all...SO proud of you for updating the blog. You KNOW I've been DYING for pictures. Beautiful pics, btw. I love that you're still artistic even after labor! =) Easton is perfect and Emerson is adorable checking her out!!! So happy for you! Enjoy going home and spending time as a new and improved family! =) Love you all tons!
Easton is so cute and I love all that dark hair! Emerson already looks like a proud BIG sister. Great job you guys!
Oh wow- she is beautiful! I can not get over that hair- can't wait to meet her in person :) What a great delivery too- so happy it went smoothly for you! See you soon!
Congratulations, she is beautiful! I hope the transition to a family of four is a smooth one for you. Take care!
Post a Comment