Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Phoebes!

Today my first baby, Phoebe, turned 7! That's 49 in people years. Almost old enough for the senior citizen discount. We celebrated today by playing outside with Bailey (my mom's dog who we're dog sitting) and Phoebe got her "wet dog food" from a can like she does every year on her birthday. Back in the day I used to throw a doggie birthday party for her but she said she's too old for parties. Whatever Phoebes. I'm just glad I remembered this year. Last year I had pregnancy brain and forgot. Oops. Anywho, happy birthday to the sweetest and most loyal dog a girl could ask for! Here are some of my favorite Phoebe pics...

Just trimmed...


"Begging" at Stacy and Jeremy's luau baby shower.


Best friends...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Phoebes!!

Mommy K said...

Happy B-day, Phoebe...I've loved ya from day one! Here's to another 49 years!!! (If I were there, I'd give you lots of treats...)