Easton meeting Grandma Sue.
Carter was LOVING on Easton. I'll refrain from the "he needs a little sister" comment... ;)
Outside church on Sunday. We managed to get out of the house in one piece, meaning I had showered and put makeup on and got dressed! Sort of a big deal... But not before Emerson fell down a couple of stairs leaving the house and got an HUGE goose egg on her forehead. After I saw she was okay (of course) the first thing that came to mind? There go the good Easter pictures!
They're still good...
Emerson and the Hoyt boys found some leaves outside church which made for some cute shots.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!
The best I could get of all 4. Tristan is back there, I promise.
We got our first cousins picture. I cut out Emerson and Griffin- they weren't looking. Will and Easton just look so darn cute in this one.
Not too shabby for a 4, 2, and 1 year old and 6 week old! Griffin, such a cutie pie.
My pretty baby relaxing on the couch during all the festivities. She just laid there while we ate lunch and did the Easter egg hunt. So good!
A good shot of the massive bump on her forehead.
"Cheese!"
This one's for you Katie Mac. We must've read this to her 5 times that night- she loves it!!
2 comments:
I love those pictures of the cousins! Those kids are all so adorable!
SUCH great pictures! Can't believe how much fun the kids had in those leaves outside church... Will and Griffin are little cuties-I love seeing all the cousins together! It was great seeing you...can't wait until July!!!
Post a Comment