My sweet nephew Griffin turned 1 on Tuesday and we had a family party for him that night. Emerson singing "happy birt-day!" Also a good shot of the shiner on her head.
And yes, I made her eat a cupcake with a fork. I was not about to clean up chocolate cake off of the WHITE carpet in my mom's kitchen. By the way, who gets white carpet in their kitchen? ;)
My mom volunteered to keep Easton overnight for us- I think I was out the door before she had finished asking the question. It was my first full night's sleep since fall. Seriously. Thanks mom!
"You're leaving me where???" She did great and slept, like, 6 hours in a row or something. Which half is great and half just irks me! What is it with grandmas getting babies to sleep???? Anywho, I'll take it!
1 comment:
Didn't your mom always get Emerson to sleep a ton? Glad you got some sleep:) Maybe we can come and see Ms. Easton sometime this summer?
Post a Comment