Easton stayed with grandma but I had to post a picture of her in a onesie her Aunt Sarah got for her.
We tailgated before the game and Emerson finally got to use the Royals chair Matt Mac and Amber Frisbie got for her back when I was pregnant. Thanks guys!
She fits on it a little better than she did for her very first Royals game...
There was a family next to us with a little boy and Emerson played with his toys. I'm not sure how he felt about her...
The Wood family has the Salsa Cup (long story) for the Bowl games every year and whoever wins gets the "Cup." Our names get inscribed onto it and everything- it's very official. Cole won this year (Emerson came in 2nd so don't give him too much credit) and he likes to rub it in our faces any chance he gets.
"Cheese!"
It was so fun spending the afternoon with just Emerson and giving her all of my attention. It's the first time I've gotten to do that since we had Easton. I wasn't sure she'd like the carousel but she is still talking about it- "round and around and around!"
She faceplanted in our driveway last Friday- just when her Easter injury was healing she got a huge scab on her nose. The other side is way worse.
"I wish you were a boy so I could show you how to field a pop up fly." Just kidding. Sort of...
Brandon Yoder and Ryan went to the AC/DC concert that night and he met us at the game.
She at the entire malt by herself. I didn't want any anyway...
2 comments:
How fun! I'm not brave enough to take my girls to a Royals game...yet. Maybe this summer. Love the picture of the three of you cheesing. So cute. And this may be belated, but have I said "Congratulations!" yet? Easton is adorable. You and Ryan make such pretty babies.
Love all the pics! I seem to have such similar ones from last summer with Carter! Royals games are SO much fun with kids, now!!! Love and miss!
Post a Comment