We had the best sunday night dinner- the weather was great and I'm just so thankful to see my family and spend time with them every single week. It's been fun watching our families expand- we started SND about 6 years ago, before Ryan and I were even married. They're a bit more chaotic these days but man is it fun.
I don't feel like I've done Griffin justice so I had a little photo session with him on Sunday.
Will and Emerson are little buddies these days, it's so cool to see. He was having her give him 5 and then fall backwards. She thought this was the funniest thing ever!
Ignore the boots... Amber's going to kill me that I posted a picture of him wearing them. My mom got them for him to "dress up" and he loved them...
Ugh, I know it's out of focus but look at that grin!!!
Phoebe got a running start and missed Ryan's lap and landed in his man parts.
Phoebes got her bi-annual hair cut and is adorable. They're having a moment...
Blowing some bubbles.
My mom got Emerson this princess tent- I got it out for her a couple of months ago and she wasn't interested. I had forgotten about it but got it out and she LOVED it! It's so cute!
This will be brilliant blackmail material in about 12 years...
I think she has one of Will's "guys" in her hand.
Pretty girl!
2 comments:
So, Ryan's the big kahuna, huh? ;-) Great pics!
Too Cute!! Good post & pics, Carrie!
~Corey McDole Brown
Post a Comment