Thursday, June 4, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend and more...

Memorial Day weekend started off great- we went to a pool party at Zach and Steph's. It was our first swim of the "season" and I was anxious to see how Emerson took to the water after a couple of months "off." She was a rock star... We had the best time. Steph and Zach are always the most amazing hosts.

Sweet Emerson in her new swimming outfit. My BF Carrie O.


Emerson and her BF Audrey.

Audrey was trying to sneak Emerson a kiss... She thought it was hilarious.

Phoebe got in on the action.

Fun with dad.

We left the pool party early to go to Red Oak for the weekend. It's always the most relaxing, fun time. Emerson and pretty Aunt Sarah.
I thought this was a good shot of her curls...
Mmmmmm...
A bite to eat with Grandma Wood.

I put on Yo for her while I get ready for the gym and she'll start off watching by the couch and just inch her way closer and closer to the tv. Wow. This is how I found her the other day. See K-Mac- we all park our kids in front of the tv!!!

Last Friday Jonathan, Amber and Ryan and I took the kids to the Family Golf Park for some mini golfing. I wasn't sure how Emerson would do but she did great. Oh, PS, she's walking now! She just started about a month or so ago. It's awesome to see her getting around like a big girl finally!

Jonathan showing Will how it's done.




Doesn't Will look like such a big kid??? Love that guy!

Sweet Griffin's view.

So I worked tonight but Ryan took Emerson to Drew and Shawna Testerman's house to hang out with the gang (the Grice's and Brown's) and Ryan told me that Emerson saw Will as she was climbing up the stairs in Drew and Shawna's house and she walked straight over to Will with her arms out saying "Wuh- Wuh!"- (Emerson speak for "Will.") She went right in for the hug. She loves her big cousin Will- so priceless...

No comments: