We celebrated Ryan's 32nd birthday in Des Moines with his family- Emerson helped blow out his candles.
I had Griffin for a couple of hours and he is a smiling, cooing little thing! So cute!
Emerson snuggling with her chip and her cousin...
And regressing. Sure, she hated it when she was a baby but now she wants in it...
And on to the 4th of July in the QC with the Hoyts. The weather could have been better but we made our own fun inside!
The twins had their cake so Emerson got in the action with "Meh-Mo!!" (Elmo...) The boys were so cute eating their cakes. That's by far my favorite thing about 1st birthday parties.
Luckly Sunday was beautiful so we went out on the boats... and Emerson got to play in some real sand- not the pink kind in her activity tray.
She was pooped on our way back.
My BF Frannie had her second baby girl, Bella Grace so we all went to her house to meet the little one. She's tiny and so beautiful. On the couch is me, Angie Z!, Fran, Bella, Carrie O, and Fran's daughter Ava and then Appleton and Shelby. Man, we all go way back! THEN, last Saturday Chad and Jen Cross had their luau which I didn't get to go to because I had to work but Ryan took Emerson and I made him take lots of pictures!
What face is that???
Steady....
Ryan, Emerson and Quinton. Hopefully I'll make it next year- it's the only good meal Ryan got all week!!!
Oh, last but not least, I have this water bottle I just spray Emerson's hair down with and the curls just magically appear in perfect ringlets. (Wouldn't that be nice???) Anyway, she gets a hold of it and sucks the water out of it, which is kind of cute and gross at the same time. But now she's figured out how to squirt herself with it and she soaks herself! She loves it! If you enlarge this picture it's hilarious... Well- I'm off to work! I promise, it won't be another month again before you hear from the Woods!
1 comment:
love the flower in her hair at the luau!!! miss you and love you guys!
Post a Comment