This was the last time we were together (Last January, I think it was) and the girls certainly have changed! We knew this Christmas would be so much more fun and it sure was! (And people didn't believe I gained 70 pounds during pregnancy... Here's proof! Yikes!)
We all went to church and Maddie and Emerson had their fancy winter coats on.....
The girls checking out the front yard.
Beth got the girls matching outfits for a cute photoshoot- I'm not sure we got a single picture of both girls looking at the camera. Oh well- they're still adorable!




The girls with their grandmas. This is my mom's sister, Junia. I love this picture, Maddie looks so bored!!
We got them to sit still the only way we knew how...!
I had to include these funny snowman ones. My mom got this last year for Emerson but it was WAY too big, but fits her great now!!! So funny!

2 comments:
What is it with kids and doors and steps...the just love them! Cute pics. I miss you...counting down til that weekend in April. Is this date for the shower official???
Love you tons!
April 11th, we're counting on it! I can't wait to see you! You might want to stick around for Mackenzie's bachelorette party the next weekend- it's going to be crazy!!!!
Post a Comment