Ryan was in London for their first snow in 20 years or something. Not a big deal to us but I guess it sort of shut the city down! This is his view from his hotel room.
Monday, February 9, 2009
He's Back!
So the reason for my lack of blogging and lack of recent pictures of Miss Emerson is because Ryan was in Europe for work for 3 weeks! He took the camera with him, of course, so I thought I'd post a couple of his trip! He was in Paris for a week, Germany for a week and then 5 days in London. He worked his tail off but had a good time and is happy to be back in the good ole USA. Thanks to all of you for your positive thoughts you sent my way with me being a single mom for 3 weeks! Thank you for your phone calls and taking us under your wing. (You know who you are!!!! ;)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment