Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Working Girl

Me, not Emerson... My first day at Smokehouse went really well so I'm feeling good about my upcoming shifts. Fingers crossed...

We went swimming and got some funny pictures of Emerson and Will "interacting."





Her hair is really starting to thicken up and it's starting to wave and curl in certain parts. It's absolutely adorable.


Reading her book before bed. I didn't have the heart to tell her it was upside down.



She loves it when I sit her on her changing table and she can look at herself in the mirror. I don't know where she gets it from... ;)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Emerson fixing her hair in the mirror is hysterical! I laughed out loud.

dana said...

I love the upside down book! Good luck at Smokehouse! If you could carry Emerson AND a tray of food, you would really rake in the tips! People couldn't resist!

Brandon, Kelly, Peyton & Kamryn Yoder said...

The picture of Emerson and Will at the pool is the funniest thing.