Thursday, July 10, 2008

The rest of our week with Will and the 4th of July!

Checking out the goats at Deanna Rose on Wednesday.

Swinging with Audrey...


Stacy and Audrey met us at Deanna Rose for some great swinging time.

Lunch at Chick-Fil-A. My mom had never eaten there before so I was proud to be the one to introduce it to her... We're FINALLY getting one on the Missouri side (in Independence) and it opens next week. It should bode well for my diet... Ugh! BTW- this toy is the best 7 bucks I've ever spent. The toy suctions to the table and it must've kept her busy for 20 minutes!


Katy and Aaron came over on Thursday to hang out and go hot tubbin after Emerson went to bed- Katy fed Emerson her whole dinner! It was awesome!


Emerson's 4th of July outfit from Joan Brown and Cathy Froese. So patriotic!

Will asks to "hold Baby Emerson" now. Too cute...

Hanging out at Grandma Margaret's on the 4th.


Cuddling with Grandma Margaret.



Have a great weekend! We'll be at Janessa Hale's wedding so I'm sure we'll take some great pics then...

2 comments:

The Schwengels said...

Hi Carrie!

Thanks for stopping by our blog...I have to confess...I've seen yours before too! :)

Emerson is adorable! It's so neat to see where all us Gracelanders ended up. Can't wait to watch your little girl grow!

Love,
Emily

Micah and Beth said...

My gosh!!! She is soooo adorable! I can't wait to see her in August. She looks like she's got quite a personality!!! BTW-- You look great too!