The Woods and Grices.
Emerson going to spend the night with Grandma Margaret like a big girl!
Will cuttin a rug on the dance floor! He was hysterical!
Woo hoo! I hadn't been dancing since I was about 12 weeks pregnant at another wedding- it was great!
All the Graceland gals... SO good to see lots of people I hadn't seen in forever- (This means you, Jocelyn!)
The beautiful bride!
6 comments:
I'm glad to see you found some pink shoes! The family picture of you three is cute- crazy how much she still looks like ryan ( i know you love hearing that , right!)
Man i'm all over this post! Had a blast dancing! Someone else needs to get married so we can do it again. :)
Hi! Cute pics - sorry you had to miss the day she slept until 9:45! I met your nephew Will this week at our reunion (Mike Hale is the prez of Farwest - my home campgrounds). It took me a few days to connect that the Will that my mom talks about that came to visit her with her grandpa (and rode around on the farm with my dad) is the same Will that was at camp and the same Will from your blog! I got a cute pic with him at the pool one day! What a small world!
SO wish we could have been at that wedding-looks like so much fun! You look fab, by the way.
Love you!
That's a good looking family you got there!
Hey Carrie Beth! The Family pics are too cute - Will is getting BIG! You Grice/Wood families make some good looking kiddos!
~Corey
Post a Comment