Saturday, May 3, 2008

Finally...

Well- I did it. Thanks to Emerson's long Saturday nap, I've dabbled around and started a blog. I said forever that I wouldn't do it but babies change so quickly and with all of Ryan's family out of town (and with Katie Mac out of town!), I thought this would be a good idea. Finally, right???

I'm really going to try and be good about updating posts because I know how annoying it is to do my "check of the blogs" and see no updates. My blogger stalker and I (you know who you are) like to see updates so I'll try really hard. My goal is to add about a post once a week - I think that's reasonable, right???

Two weekends ago we had Emerson blessed at Walnut Gardens and then last weekend we went to Red Oak, Iowa to have her baptized in the Catholic church. I'll post pictures of that for my next update. That ought to keep you on the edge of your seat!!!

I'll start out with some of my favorite pictures of Emerson as my first posting of pics. She's 5 months old by the way and doing great.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how happy this makes me! Yaaaaay!

KTZ

stacy, jeremy, audrey and hadleigh bullcoming said...

you are the greatest- I am so excited and can't wait to see more pictures of emerson!! love ya

Mommy K said...

Welcome to the Blog Bandwagon-it's so much fun here on the "dark side." Seriously, though, thanks for doing this...I feel so much more connected to you guys when I can see Emmy grow and change...and see bits of you and Ryan-oh, and don't forget to post some pics of Phoebe, I miss her too!
Love you tons!!!