Friday, May 23, 2008

Emerson at 6 Months!

Emerson turned 6 months old last Tuesday- on one hand the time has flown by, on the other hand, life before her seems like forever ago! She has changed so quickly and it's been fun to look at these pictures and see how different she looks month to month. I believe Brenna calls it the "Baby Parade." Enjoy!

1 week(ish)


1 Month


2 Months


3 Months


4 Months


5 Months


6 Months


Hope everyone had a relaxing holiday weekend. Ryan's parents came into town to get their Emerson fix- it was great having them here. I'll post soon- have a great 4 day week!

2 comments:

Micah and Beth said...

Yeah...I'm so glad you're blogging! Now, I can keep up on Miss Emerson all summer long. She's too adorable. See you on Friday!

stacy, jeremy, audrey and hadleigh bullcoming said...

ADORABLE!! i love the five month pic