Tuesday, June 17, 2014

First few weeks home.

Our first few weeks home were pretty uneventful, just getting used to being a family of 5. The girls adjusted pretty well although I was nervous when Ryan went back to work that first day. We all survived.



Uncle Cole and Aunt Sarah came down for the afternoon to visit, Sarah is due about 3 months behind Nolan so those two should have a blast together.


Cuddling Uncle Cole.

Ryan's first day back I asked my mom to come spend the night so when I was getting Emerson ready for school I'd have an extra pair of hands.  And really, just for moral support.  I don't think she's minded the fact that he's a baby who enjoys being held more than anything.

I also started letting her ride the bus to and from school.  It's a huge help to me because she gets picked up and dropped off right in front of our house.  She LOVED it and it's been wonderful.  And I don't think she's picked up too many swear words quite yet.



I had a few girlfriends stop by, the Fish brought Smokehouse for dinner (delicious), Fran stopped by and so did Jayme.  I was just relieved he let them all hold him, he could be a bit finicky.



No comments: