Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Graduation

Going back to work full time in my 3rd trimester of pregnancy and with Emerson starting kindergarten and shuffling Easton around was challenging to say the least. On top of the lesson planning aspect of student teaching, I also had to be enrolled in a class at the same time. It was brutal. But it was a team effort and my Masters is FINISHED! With a 4.0 I might add...

I probably wouldn't have "walked" but I wanted the girls to see (or at least have pictures to show them someday) that mom does more than eat bon bons and watch Days of Our Lives all day. It was on a Friday night and I was exhausted from working all week (and being 8 months pregnant) but we loaded in the car and drove to Warrensburg.  I was glad we did even though Emerson got sick and puked in the back seat on the way home.







No comments: