I'm a stay at home mom and had never taken my kids to Paradise Park, which is sort of crazy. It's a bit on the pricy side and it just always felt so fancy to do on a regular weekday so we took the girls on Emerson's actual birthday. I was really impressed and the girls loved it- maybe we'll go back in February when Easton turns 3.
We made "hand turkeys" with paint- how do you explain to a 2 year old how to spread out her fingers?!?!?!
They made pumpkin cupcakes in the "kitchen."
And then went "shopping" in the grocery store.
I've always secretly wanted to work at Target or Hy-Vee (seriously) so this was sort of a dream come true for me.
We got Emerson a very fancy Princess LeapPad and she was pretty excited. Those girls are so easy and fun to buy for, I get myself in trouble.
Rapunzel checking it out...
No comments:
Post a Comment