These stickers entertained Emerson one night Ryan was away- Easton was such a good sport. Here she is showing off the goods.
I figured I should give a shout out to Phoebes every once in a while. She got her summer cut- I seriously didn't recognize her when they brought her out at the groomer. It's super short but I love it.
We wore her out one night I guess!
Notice Minnie in this picture- ALL of her stuffed animals have diapers on them. I keep diapers out for Easton and Emerson swipes them for her babies (and moose and penguins and bears.)
This pic is for Katie Mac- she bought Emerson this dress and I've been waiting to put her in it. Love it!
It's so funny to lay Easton down and then come back in the room and see where she's ended up. She started out on the activity mat...
We went to Jodi Arnold's wedding in Iowa and stopped in to see Uncle Chris. That is the first and last time Emerson will ever be standing on a bar stool.
We got to see Katie Mac and Carter at the wedding as well. Easton stayed at the farm with Grandma and Grandpa Wood.
Grandma Wood has a drawer full of goodies that Emerson loves to go through- this was her latest find.
I turned 30 last Monday and on Saturday night Ryan and I invited Jonathan and Amber and Cole and Sarah to dinner and to spend the night at the Embassy on the Plaza. They surprised me and decorated the room before I got there. Pink champagne- my favorite!
Ryan's sister, Sarah and my sister in law Amber. The night was definitely a success!
Jared and Cathy Froese are in town from Canada and we had a get together on Sunday. Their daughter Bailey and Emerson got along great and we knew they were up to something when we didn't hear from them for awhile. They were "sleeping" in Chris and Jana's bed... We've been busy but the most important thing is that Ryan is safe and sound and doesn't travel for 6 weeks or so and we're just enjoying having him home. Till next time!
1 comment:
Love those rolls on Easton! Eliza has the same polka dot dress too! Looks like you're doing well!
Post a Comment