Monday, August 23, 2010

6 Months!

Miss Easton Claire is 6 months old already- amazing how time can seem to drag on but go by so fast all at the same time. I try not to wish her older but I'm really starting to enjoy her smiles and laughs and little personality starting to form. I think I'll stop wishing her older- she's getting fun. I really can't believe it's time to start feeding her solids- that was the thing that made me step back and realize that she's getting bigger and I need to appreciate all of what comes with having a baby (or kids for that matter!) What a sweet baby she is.

1 Week 1 Month
2 Months
3 Months

4 Months

5 Months 6 Months!

My pretty girl getting her first taste of rice cereal- she's still getting used to it.


Emerson wanted in on the action, of course. She did a pretty good job and never shoved it down her throat or anything. Such a good big sister.

We're on to carrots tonight. Let's hope Easton is a good eater like Emerson was... Cheers!

1 comment:

Amy Nguyen said...

Carrie!! Your girls are soooo cute. (Not that I would have expected anything else!) I love, love, love Emerson's curls. And when I was a baby, I had really dark hair just like Easton, if you can believe it. Anyway, I love reading your blog, and hopefully at some point in the future, we can all make it back to Graceland Homecoming. :)