Easton wore the same gown that my Grandpa Silsby wore in 1902. I thought it might just evaporate it's so brittle.
Ryan and Jared (with Emerson and Cooper) reading the prayer for peace and lighting the peace candle.
Baby Brooks being blessed. (Say that three times fast...)
Easton was blessed by Ken McLaughlin who also married us in the same church so it was a full circle moment. She was also blessed by my Uncle Howard who blessed Jonathan and Emerson and me.
Emerson had had enough I think. Or as she says, "play with grandma's phone?"
Jonathan and Cathy's brother Chris have been best friends since birth so we had the baby's uncles read a special passage together.
What a great service it was- I just love baby blessings. We were surrounded by such love that day and it's nice to take a step back and see just how lucky and "blessed" we truly are.
1 comment:
looks like a beautiful service!!
Post a Comment