Monday, November 16, 2009

Halloween Wrap-up and More

Last Tuesday we watched Will and Griffin for a couple of hours and had a great time. Griffin just sat on Uncle Ryan's lap for over an hour- he was so good!


I think this was the only time Emerson and Will sat still all night.


The other day Emerson was suposed to be napping- when I checked on her, this is how I found her... Hard to be upset with that!!

This was me last Sunday at 26 weeks- I'm 27 1/2 now and feeling great. In my third trimester!!! Poor Ryan is plugging away in Emerson's big girl room and it's looking great. Carpet is coming Monday so he's got his deadline!!! I'm excited to post the before and after pictures.



I know- I'm late on the Halloween pics but they were too cute not to post.



"I don't know, dad, it looks kind of gross..."

"Helping" scoop out the guts.

If you look closely they're posing with pumpkin guts on their noses...

"Helping" take out the pumpkin mouth.

I think she had had enough.

On Halloween night we took the kids trick or treating in my mom's neighborhood. I had to post this picture because of Will- so sweet! And we didn't even ask him to hug his brother.

Superman helping Emerson up the big hill.


When we got back we decided to give Emerson her first lollipop. (Let's be honest- I got first dibs on her Halloween candy...) She was VERY excited. We made her sit on the fireplace to eat it.

Mmmmmm.... Such a sweet face. Well she turns the Big 2 on Friday- I can't quite believe it. We've got a fun day planned and I'll post pictures of her party next week! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Micah and Beth said...

Your pregnancy is going soooo fast...for me, anyway! :)I can't believe you are already in your third trimester!!!

dana said...

I agree...3rd trimester already!!! You are looking great and Emerson couldn't be cuter:) Can't believe she will already be 2!