Saturday, November 7, 2009

5 Years?

Wow, it really has been! Yesterday was our 5 year wedding anniversary. Ryan has taken off every Friday until the end of the year (he has some vacation time to burn or it'll run out) so we had a jam packed day or I'd have done this post yesterday! My mom had Emerson from her naptime on and so Ryan and I went to the Plaza and walked around, did a little shopping (me) and drinking (him) and we had dinner at the Melting Pot. SO nice just spending time with him and remnicing about the past 5 years- what we've experienced, and what's to come. I am one lucky lady being married to Ryan, I'll just say that. Our anniversary just gives me an excuse to say so out loud...

A little trip down memory lane!!! What a perfect day it was...
















5 comments:

dana said...

I've never seen any pictures from your wedding - GORGEOUS! That sure was the summer of weddings:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, I remember getting your save-the-date when I was in Dental school...5 years already?!?! Much love and aloha is being sent your way!

McCrary Memory Blog said...

Congrats on your 5 year anniversary! You looked beautiful!

Mommy K said...

Such a FUN night...not-so-fun morning the next day. Ahhh, the good ol' days. Love you and happy anniversary!

Katy Z said...

What a beautiful day it was and such a fun wedding! I can't believe it's been 5 years. Happy Anniversary to you both!