Friday, October 9, 2009

Emerson's 2 Year Pictures

My friend Corey (McDole) Brown and I got together for lunch and started talking about her new photography business and me wanting pictures of Emerson. I'm always the one taking the pictures so I don't have any good pictures of Emerson and me and I wanted a good one before my face gets fat. So last Wednesday we went to Unity Village on a beautiful morning and got some AMAZING shots. I am so pleased with these pictures- I've never had professional pictures taken of her outside and these are so different than studio shots. Her website is http://www.coreybrownphoto.com/ and I HIGHLY recommend her! Enjoy!







This one is my absolute favorite...





















5 comments:

dana said...

Those are so wonderful! I have seen some great pictures from Unity so you picked an awesome spot. I love the one of Emerson with her eyes closed with the leaves - like she is soaking in the fall:)

beth said...

These are wonderful! I don't know how you'll pick which ones to print!

Amy Nguyen said...

Carrie! I've been following your blog for awhile now. I found it through Katie Hoyt's blog, and I love it. Emerson is so cute! I love the curls. :) And congrats on number 2! The pictures are wonderful. I got married at Unity, so they brought back some great memories for me. I'm glad to see you are doing so well!

the hortons said...

You girls are so beautiful. What a great set of pictures! I hope you are feeling well these days, and a belated congratulation on the pregnancy! You have the cutest belly bump!

McCrary Memory Blog said...

These pictures are awesome. Your little girl is precious!!!