Wednesday, August 5, 2009
No pics but a funny story...
So on Sunday we took the Emerson and Will to Amber's parent's pool in Olathe to swim before dinner. (Ryan had 8 ears of corn by the way...) Anyway, we were hanging out in the baby pool and Will came over and said something about watching him cannon ball in the big pool. I look over and Ryan is rushing Emerson over to the grass- I didn't know what was going on. I get up and I see puke on the sidewalk- I guess she had swallowed a bunch of water and started to get sick in the water while I wasn't looking. Ryan had throw up all over him so we took Emerson into the bathroom to get cleaned up. She was totally fine and Ryan took her swimming in the big pool with Will and Jonathan. Meanwhile, I went to check out the baby pool and see rigatoni (Emerson's tuna helper lunch) floating in the pool. So I'm wading in the baby pool picking out the pasta with my hands- awesome. The lifeguard had to call in reinforcement and they had to add a bunch of chemicals to the pool and then close the baby pool down. Wow. All in a days work, eh? I just thought you all would enjoy the visual of me wading through the water fishing for pasta...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
remeber all those things we said were so gross, and we would never do that before we had kids...what happened to us? What a MOM!!! funny story!
we need to schedule a play date soon- miss you and Emerson (okay Ryan too)
That is so gross, but I am always up for a TMI story. I hope it didn't make a queasy momma sick:) Courtney swallowed some water and threw up a little while we were in the pool about a month ago, too. I guess that's what happens...
Parenting is so humbling...I remember once when we were on vacation and my nephew's swim diaper leaked poop in the pool. They had to shut the hotel pool down for the rest of the evening. It was so embarrassing!
Post a Comment