... it pours! I wasn't in any hurry for Emerson to start crawling but she started a couple of weeks ago and we've had more and more firsts- first tooth (it's barely poking through- Ryan thinks I'm lying because he can't/hasn't seen it), started crawling and now she's pulling up on everything on her own and "cruising" also. We went from an immobile baby to a mover and a shaker! So we've been frantically baby proofing our house and after tirelessly blocking her head from the coffee table, we just moved it out of the room completely. It's a much nicer space for her to crawl around- we just have to worry about the fireplace now. I've got the spongy things to stick on the edges- very classy. I guess we passed classy when my breast pump became a permanent fixture in our living room...
Exploring the living room.



You should really click on this picture to enlarge it. Let's just say I can't tell whose tongue it is... Ugh.


Sitting like such a big girl!

Playing on grandma's deck during last week's nice weather.

A couple of weeks ago, I got together with two girls I work with at Smokehouse. They both have little boys who are 9 months old- one of whose names is Emerson! It was so fun watching these three little babies playing together. Later that day at my mom's house is when my Emerson crawled for the first time- I guess she was tired of seeing other kids being able to move around!


4 comments:
That is DEFINITELY the dog's tongue. I have the same picture with me and Phoebe. She really gets around...
Ugh-teething isn't my favorite part of being a baby-mommy! Brody popped a bottom tooth last week & tried to bite me during a feeding....watch out!
Hi! I think it will be awhile before Courtney gets teeth - but I am not looking forward to the night waking with that! Does she do that much? I also had a question about comments - has anybody you don't know (random visitors or advertisors). Our past couple of posts have had some strange ones - one was a little girl. Kind of creepy! just curious!
Can't wait to see Emerson on the move next time I visit!!! She's growing up so quick!
Post a Comment