Monday, October 13, 2008

Go Jackets!

I was very disappointed we didn't get to go to Homecoming this year (read: show off Emerson-) my mom got tickets for us (Amber, Will and me) to go see the Lion King on Saturday. I was sad when the Fish called me from the Pizza Shack but the show was amazing. For those of you who live in the KC area, it was well worth the money (my mom) spent! I highly suggest it. In an effort to show my blue and gold pride, Emerson is modeling GU's finest fashion, the t-shirt.



Here's Phoebe remembering fondly her GU days when Emerson wasn't a part of them and her mom's only loves were her and sangria...

1 comment:

Mommy K said...

Carter (Tristan/Tyler) has the same t-shirt!!! No pressure to go to GU, though, kids and marry each other!!! =)
Oh, Phoebe...those were the good ol days-when all we did was party, dance, gossip, oh, and class, too. Whatev.
Miss you all tons!