On Friday, we stayed with Nick Bott in Denver. It was great to see him and do some catching up.
Our "welcome bags" waiting for us in our hotel/condo room.
On our way to the ceremony. The views were amazing.
Jonathan and Amber before the ceremony.
Arriving at the reception. Beano's Cabin is secluded on the side of a mountain. It's a private road that we had to take a shuttle bus to get to. It was so private and intimate. (Notice we're being "greeted" with drinks???)
My mom and Nat made the trip out as well.
The view of the reception- pretty fancy.
Our place setting- we chose between salmon, chicken or elk. I guess elk is Beano's Cabin's specialty...
I stuck with chicken.
Ryan got the elk.
Oh- notice the mini wedding cakes? We each had our own mini replica wedding cake. It tasted even better than it looked.
We were hanging out after dinner and Amber pointed out an unvited guest at the reception...
This thing must have weighed 30 pounds- it was huge! The waiter just shooed him out with a broom like it was nothing! I guess porcupines live under the deck at this place but the staff feeds them to keep them around. I'm not sure why.
This was the sign on the deck when we got to the reception. They're not kidding!
The bride, Katie Osborn, and her brother Jason. Jonathan, Jason, Katie and I grew up together. Our parents were best friends and we always took ski trips to Colorado. It was fitting to go to Colorado to see Katie get married.
Ryan busting it out on the dance floor...
A sign on one of the outside doors at our hotel warning us about bears!
The trip was great and it's so good to be back and be with my girl. She did great for her grandma and grandpa and we were thankful we were able to have a little getaway. Back to the ole grind!
Oh, PS, I chopped my hair off!!!
Have a great week!
4 comments:
Wow! So cool! Glad you had fun. Love the new do!
Love the hair!
The wedding looked like a great time and I am glad that you guys had a chance to get away for a couple of days together.
the hair cut is adorable- it took me a few pictures to notice - but I love it- definitely not a mom cut- so sassy! The wedding looked fabulous- glad you had fun!!
P.S. I cried when we left audrey the first time too!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your hair!!! The wedding looked amazing and Katie looked just like I remember her from our BSS days. So glad you guys had fun and I'm sure Ryan was happy to catch up with Nick.
Love you tons,
K
P.S. Tristan is screaming, but I'm finishing my comment dammit!
Post a Comment