Thursday, September 18, 2008

Audrey's 1st Birthday!

A couple of Saturdays ago was Audrey's 1st birthday party. It was a blast and it was great to see everyone. It was surreal that Audrey is 1 because Stacy and I were pregnant the majority of the time together and so if her little girl is turning 1 you know what that means... If I could, I'd have Emerson stay 10 months old forever. I hear that it just gets better and better but I don't know why I'm dreading her 1st birthday so much. I just love her just the way she is and this first year has already gone by so fast. Is that normal???? (I feel like Debbie Downer- waaah waaahhh...)

I digress...

Stacy, Jeremy and Audrey opening her presents. Note to self, only need to get 1 year olds some tissue paper- no actual gift needed...



Audrey's "Brand New Big Sister" picture frame. Congrats you guys!


Emerson checking out Lily's toys in her room.


Sugar high!!!!


Audrey's big girl chair.








Our poor husbands, they never had a chance...


Ryan and Brandon and their girls.


Congratulations, again, Stacy and Jeremy! I hope you keep feeling good, Stace! I am so excited for you- and thanks for throwing a great party! Hope to see you soon.

No comments: