Wednesday, August 27, 2008

9 Months Old and Audrey time!

Emerson turned 9 months old last Wednesday so we went to the doctor for her well check. She only got one shot so it wasn't too bad. Emerson weighs 18.05 pounds, which is the 48th percentile and she was 27 1/2 inches long which is the 50th percentile. (I never cared about the percentile thing before I had her or understood it for that matter, so for you non-parents out there, disregard!!!) So- she's doing great and getting more fun by the day. Here's her baby parade!!!

1 week(ish)


1 Month


2 Months


3 Months


4 Months


5 Months


6 Months


7 Months


8 Months


9 Months!!!!!


We got to hang out with Audrey and Stacy today- it was such a good time now that our girls are getting older and sort of interact. Okay, Emerson just sits there and watches Audrey crawl all over the place, but whatever. It's nearly impossible to get a decent picture of the gals but here are my best attempts...





After some lunch, we went "swimming" in the hot tub. I think the girls liked it!!





Drying off after a nice afternoon swim.

2 comments:

Matt Mac said...

I actually thought about that the other day, that we should do dinner since I never see you anymore. Pretty much any Monday-Wednesday will work for me, just let me know when you and Fish are both off.

dana said...

I love the babies in the hot tub! So funny! She is looking like such a big girl in her 9 month picture. I will definitely have to do those "progressive" pictures with the next baby!