Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Summer

We took Nolan swimming for the first time and he loved it! He's still a bit too small for the floatie but he loved being the water regardless. He sits in his bucket car seat until he gets fussy, we swim for a bit and then I nurse him while he takes a little power nap. The girls have a great time swimming and we've got a good little routine down. Crazy to think that next summer he'll be running around the pool.


I had a garage sale- these shoes are only 3 different sizes.
I have a problem.









We fed Nolan solids at 5 1/2 months- we couldn't wait any longer.  He doesn't take a bottle so this will hopefully give me a little time away if need be.  We started with baby oatmeal and he loved it.
I forgot how much I love feeding babies.





These girls are obsessed with their brother.  They're super helpful though and in a way, the 3rd is easier than only having one.
Some days....




He went through a foot phase, it was adorable.


Poor guy, he was so embarrassed he fell asleep.




Vacation Bible School!  It was fun having some one on one time with Nolan.  It made for a super quiet car ride home.







Prunes!

No comments: