Oh recital this year. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't one of the more stressful weekends of our year so far. It's stressful without a 4 month old who won't take a bottle so this was challenging. I was also a room parent 2 of the 3 nights. I just kept telling myself, "next year will be better!" We got through it and Nolan was pretty good for the most part and most importantly, the girls had FUN!
Emerson was in 3 dances this year, "You Should Be Dancing," her tap routine, "Minion Mambo", where they dressed up like Minions, and her acro routine "Let's Party." Easton danced one tap routine to "Groove and Boogie." They both did great and slept WELL at night! Grandma and Grandpa Wood, Uncle Cole, Aunt Sarah, Fisher and Baby Paige and Uncle Chris, Aunt Courtney and Vivian all came down and stayed in our house. It was cramped but so fun having everyone all under one roof.
"Step clap, step clap, step clap, step clap."
And pose!
No comments:
Post a Comment