Easton's hands got cold and she was very over it all.
In Red Oak over Christmas I brought up a ready-made gingerbread house. Slap on some icing and it was ready to decorate. It ended up being up a 2 hour project and was adorable when we were finished.
Of course Ryan ended up doing most of the work but I
Easton would not cooperate with a "finished gingerbread house picture."
This is the best family picture we could get and at the time I was annoyed at Easton's "funny face" but really, it sums up our family pretty perfectly. Emerson, prim and proper, doing as she's told and Easton just being squirrley. I think I'll appreciate it even more in 30 years.
This advent calendar is one of our favorite Christmas traditions. My dad made the tree and I remember Jonathan and me having to alternate nights to pick out an ornament and hang it on the tree. It's been really special watching the girls carry on that tradition.
No comments:
Post a Comment