Friday, October 26, 2012

Labor Day

Back to the farm (can you tell we went a lot this summer?) for Labor Day and the Home Run Derby. Luckly, the field is right next to a massive playground. The Derby can take 3 hours sometimes if there's a tie (and of course this year, there was) so it gave the girls something to do.
This was their first time on a tire swing- I think they liked it. :)

Ryan hitting off of his dad.  This hit was a home run by the way.

The girls found a spicket thing and cooled off.  They were soaking wet but I couldn't say I blamed them.



Baby "Bee-sher" and his first Derby.

Ryan came out on top this year- Chris was not very happy.


 

Emerson and her Great Grandpa Wood.


Eating some pears right off the tree.  The girls were impressed.  (So was mom for that matter...)


No comments: