If you've seen Tangled, you'll get the lantern idea. I, however, did not think things through. Emerson was great with lighting the candle. Emerson was not okay with the lantern disappearing into the sky. Maybe a no for next year but it made for some pretty cool pictures...
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
4th of July
4th of July was a scorcher this year but we still decided to go to the Sugar Creek Parade. My mom told us about it so we decided to give it a try. I always went to the Lamoni parade and sat on my grandma's lawn on Main Street so this felt like something fun to do. The girls loved it and I think it may become a new tradition.
We got some (very basic) fireworks and they had a great time.
If you've seen Tangled, you'll get the lantern idea. I, however, did not think things through. Emerson was great with lighting the candle. Emerson was not okay with the lantern disappearing into the sky. Maybe a no for next year but it made for some pretty cool pictures...
If you've seen Tangled, you'll get the lantern idea. I, however, did not think things through. Emerson was great with lighting the candle. Emerson was not okay with the lantern disappearing into the sky. Maybe a no for next year but it made for some pretty cool pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment