Ryan was in Maine this week and this was how I found the girls last night at bedtime. They play so well together sometimes.
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
A Fisher visit and Valentine's Day
Last weekend was Chris and Courtney's bachelor/bachelorette parties here in Kansas City. We hadn't seen baby Fisher since he was still in the hospital and he's 6 weeks old now so he looks completely different. Such a cutie pie. Mike and Geri volunteered to have ALL 3 kids on Saturday night. (Okay, we asked :) The kids did great and I didn't feel too terrible Sunday morning. A success all around.
Emerson did an impressive job holding Fisher and putting his binky back in his mouth and everything. He even fell asleep with her holding him. I'm taking that as our green light for a third.
Meanwhile, Easton found Cole's hotcakes and proceeded to eat them.
Ryan was in Maine this week and this was how I found the girls last night at bedtime. They play so well together sometimes.
And a Happy Valentine's Day it was. Easton wouldn't pose unless she was in the laundry basket so we went with it. On a side note, today at breakfast she said, "thank you, mama." A legit sentence! was adorable.
Ryan was in Maine this week and this was how I found the girls last night at bedtime. They play so well together sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment